HSCAN - Dual-wire, High Speed CAN-BUS, 500 kbps
MSCAN - Dual-wire, Medium Speed CAN-BUS, 95 kbps
SWCAN - Single-wire, Low Speed CAN-BUS, 33.3 kbps
- Full fault code text description
- Full status information (Present, Not present, Intermittent)
The program shows you measuring block information on many control module, you can choose anything from the list on your own. The program is capable of showing 8 measuring block parameter simultaneously. The sample rate is depends mostly on the communication protocol. For example, older system, like Omega-B X 25 DT Engine (ISO-9141-2) can be very slow, during communication, while newer Multec, or Bosch units are faster (using KWP-2000), and the newest CAN based control units are very fast!
* You can also reset, and program the following immobiliser related items: ECM, BCM, IPC.
* You will need the vehicle security code, which can be found on the CAR-PASS.
* You can also reset, and program the Service interval reminder on Astra-G, Zafira, Corsa-C, Meriva, Tigra-B
* You can code SAB6, and SAB8 airbags with the software.
The speed of the communication over the USB-BUS is enough to handle the awesome speed of the High-Speed CAN-BUS systems, which is currently 500kbps. This is the main reason, why only the USB port based interface is available for CAN-BUS.
* Support Saab 9-5 and Saab 9-3 CAN
* Covers almost all Opel cars from 1992 - 2008, even new cars with CAN-BUS based diagnostic, such as Vectra-C, Astra-H, Zafira-B
OP-COM is currently available at the following languages:
IMPORTANT: The program can only be used with a special interface
A simple serial or USB port based standard interfaces, (K, KKL, etc) cannot be used!
Q1: Does this product has any other language other than English?
A1: This product have English and germany version.
Q2:What we can do with this device?
A2:1. You will get a feedback on the state of the activated output. This will helps you to find the failed. Components more easily. With OP-COM, you can learn keys to immobiliser, and remote keys to the central door locking.
2. You can also reset, and program the following immobiliser related items: ECM, BCM, IPC.
3. You will need the vehicle security code, which can be found on the CAR-PASS.
4. You can also reset, and program the Service interval reminder on Astra-G, Zafira, Corsa-C, Meriva
5. You can code SAB6, and SAB8 airbags with the software.
6. The diagnostic inteface is USB port based, so there will be NO COMPATIBILITY ISSUES, with serial to USB converters.
7. The speed of the communication over the USB-BUS is enough to handle the awesome speed of the High-Speed CAN-BUS systems, which is currently 500kbps. This is the main reason, why only the USB port based interface is available for CAN-BUS.
8. Compared to the TECH2, which is the dealers tool (with a 32 MB Card+CANdi interface), the price of OP-COM is quite affordable.
A full list of supported cars:
Captiva MAXX 2010
GM Based SAAB 9-3
GM Based SAAB 9-5
These are just a few things you can do plus many more
Reading and removing fault codes
Cruise control activation and programming
Real time display of parameters
Reset service interval reminder
Throttle body reset
Lots of manuals on exactly how to do things like:
Dis (Display) Code index list
Clear SDM deployment data
Diesel pump programming
Manual DPF regeneration
New CIM programming
Read security code
Service interval reset
Throttle body reset
Towbar abd trailer module coding
Replace the BCM
Supported Cars & Brands