New HEX-USB+CAN Interface for VAG vehicles.
Not this unit is not made by ross tech.
- Damaged warranty void stickers
- Damaged and or broken pins of the OBD-Port
- Damaged and or in any way altered firmware
- Use of different software
After the check-up you will get an estimate of the rapair costs and can decide if you want the interface repaired or sent back to you!
Over a decade of leadership in aftermarket
diagnostics for VW-Audi Group vehicles.
- 2000:The first truly affordable, full-function diagnostic system for VW/Audi. Constantly updated software has ensured compatibility with all VW, Audi, Seat and Skoda passenger cars through the current model year ever since.
- 2001: The first tool to allow users to view and log of 3 groups of Measuring Blocks (live data) simultaneously.
- 2002: The first aftermarket tool which supports 7-Digit SKC codes and is able to access modules requiring proprietary VAG modes on the KWP-2000 protocol (2001+ Teves Mk.60 ABS, numerous 2002+ modules).
- 2003: The first tool of any sort which displays critical timing information on TDI engines in graphical format and allows graphing of Measuring Blocks (live data) in oscilloscope format via an open-source plug-in.
- 2004: The first aftermarket tool with full support for new VW/Audi models requiring a direct CAN connection for diagnostics.
- 2005: The first aftermarket "VAG" tool to include generic OBD-II capabilities at no extra charge and to decypher the new 'Long Codings' used in the latest models.
- 2006: First to make it easy to find the live data the user is looking for with the Advanced Measuring Values feature, show vital freeze-frame data for fault codes in-line with the DTCs themselves, and incorporate the ability to do Acceleration Measurements.
- 2007: First aftermarket tool to support Optical Bus Diagnostics and built-in scripts for forcing Readiness Monitorsto run.
- 2008: First aftermarket tool to support reading and clearing of DTCs from modules using the new UDS/ODX/ASAM protocols introduced in the Audi B8 platform and first to include a Gateway Coding Assistant.
- 2009: First aftermarket tool to support Measuring Values, Output Tests, and Adaptations on control modules using the new UDS/ODX/ASAM protocols, and to properly support resetting of all 3 independent counters used for Service Reminders in 2008+ model Audis.
- 2010: First aftermarket tool to support Basic Settings on control modules using the new UDS/ODX/ASAM protocols, and first to be available as a full 64-bit version for PCs running 64-bit Windows.
- 2011: First affordable tool with any support at all for VW Crafter vans, and of course compatibility with all the latest 2012 model VW/Audi Group passenger cars.
- VCDS Brochure for more information on VCDS.
- Pro-Kit Brochure for more information on our Pro-Kits.
- Interface Brochure for more information on our Interfaces.
- VCDS World Spec Compatibility Charts for information regarding which interface will work with your vehicle.
The brochures require Adobe Acrobat Reader to view
Supported Cars & Brands